Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stylemint Melrose Top- Navy Blue Size 1

It's been probably about a month and a half since I received my first Stylemint shirt and I just wanted to do a quick update on the shirt.

My conclusion about Stylemint is that I don't think I would personally pay $30 for a basic tee. Although the shirts are very soft and comfy, I still can't justify paying a high price on it. After washing the shirt just once, it already had that "it's been worn for a year look". Despite my efforts to keep the color as vibrant as it was when I first received it, it now just looks like any shirt in my closet. It just doesn't stand out. I am very money conscious so for me to spend $30 for a basic top just doesn't make sense to me. Thankfully I got the shirt for a great deal.
If I had to chose between Jewelmint or Stylemint, I would most definitely chose Jewelmint.

So, if you guys are interested in trying Stylemint, I would definitely recommend waiting for coupons codes and deals such as the POPSUGAR deal or wait for when the have the buy one get a Jewelmint piece for free. But for me, Stylemint is a no go :(

No comments:

Post a Comment