Monday, October 3, 2011

Daphne Pendant

Wow, is all I can say. I just want say thank you to one of the lovely JewelMint ladies on Facebook who was kind enough to part with this beautiful necklace. So thank you if you happen to read this :) There are just no words to describe how beautiful this piece is. I wore it for the first time today and received so many compliments on it and basically had to explain what JewelMint is to about half a dozen people.


This picture is from the JewelMint website.

First impressions: I was speechless when I first saw this piece. It is so beautiful. My boyfriend even thought it was cool. I like how unique and different this necklace is. You definitely don't come across jewelry that are made of wood.

Quality: I think the overall quality is great. It is a sturdy piece and I like the fact that the back of the pendant is plated as well. The chain is also thick and sturdy.

Pros: 
  • Sturdy
  • Unique
  • Beautiful
  • Great layering as well as stand alone piece
Cons:
  • The jewel in the middle isn't great. It's kind of cloudy.
  • I'm not too fond of the bright shiny gold on the chain.

Overall: Despite all of the cons that I listed (not many cons) I still think it's beautiful and a must have.

Grade:  A+

No comments:

Post a Comment