Thursday, October 13, 2011

My New Favorite....The Sweetheart Ring

A couple months ago, the Sweetheart Ring was re-released and stupid-ole-me didn't buy it. About a month after that, I began to regret it and on my frantic search. I was so glad to have found someone who not only had the Sweetheart Ring in my size but also two other pieces that I have been searching high and low for. I cannot describe how beautiful this ring is. If my boyfriend proposed to me with that ring, I would have said yes right away (it's just that awesome) :) This would the first ring that I have received from JewelMint. I don't normally purchase rings from them but I finally found one that I was willing to buy.




First Impression:

When I first opened the box and saw the ring inside of it, my mouth dropped. It was gorgeous. I have never seen anything so unique and beautiful. Of course I have seen other heart rings but definitely not something that looked like that. The color of the gold is just perfect. It is a matte gold, so it's not too shiny.

Quality:

The quality of the ring is great! It's very thick and sturdy. I definitely wont break anytime soon. As far as the rhinestones go, I'm not sure how long they will stay on because there are no prongs that hold them in place. Since receiving this ring about a week ago, I have not been able to take it off. I wear it everyday and don't take it off until bed time. I was my hands with the ring on and have showered with it on as well. Thus far, I have not had any problems with it tarnishing.


Weight:

It is a pretty decent weighted ring. It's not heavy to the point that your fingers will fall off but not so light that if you accidentally step on it, it will break.

Sizing: TRUE TO SIZE! :)

Sweetheart Ring Report Card: A+


Overall rating in all categories on as scale of 1-5 (1 being horrible and 5 being awesome):

Looks: 5
Weight: 5
Quality: 5
Color: 5

Cons:

The only thing I am afraid of is having the stones fall off. :(


I would highly recommend others to get this ring if you have the chance. Currently they are sold out but hopefully with October being their birthday month, some of you will have another chance to pick this one up.


Images from Google.com


Image from Google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment