Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Astoria Necklace

For me to get this piece was a huge leap. I went from someone who wore no jewelery to someone who purchases big statement pieces. I was really hesitant to get this because I was scared I wasn't going to like it but once I tried it on for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised. I absolutely LOVE this piece. It's one of those pieces that could easily be dressed up and dressed down.


Quality:
Personally, I think this is a very good quality piece. It is not too heavy but then it's not a breakable piece. I think this is something that could last a very long time.

Coloration:  The coloration of the Astoria Necklace is a more rusted gold color. It's not a super bright gold. It kind of has an antique feel to it.

Would I recommend it ?  YES! This is just one of those must have pieces. It is so beautiful and unique piece. You cannot find a piece like this anywhere else. 

Verdict: 
  • Quality- 5
  • Color- 5
  • Style- 5
  • Overall- 5
Worn with a black HM tank- $5.96



No comments:

Post a Comment