Friday, September 16, 2011

Another Person's Trash Truely is Another Person's Treasure

I have recently discovered the world of thrift shopping a couple of months ago and go frequently just to check out all the cool stuff they have. I am lucky enough to live about a minute from the Goodwill and boy do they have tons of treasures. I have seen Coach, Chanel, Banana Republic, Steve Madden, Lacoste and so much more go in and out of that store. Unfortunately, me being so picky, I don't buy a lot of stuff. I have a rule. If I don't love it, I'm not going to buy it. Sometimes it's the devil because I will put back something really nice to go and think about it but then when I go back, it's gone! But just yesterday, I just went into the Goodwill for a quick stroll and saw something in the jewelry counter that caught my eye. This lovely vintage necklace (or at least I think it's vintage)!


Thrifted for $2.50!

It reminded me so much of something JewelMint would have, so unique and lovely (well at least that's what I think). This necklace is so detailed that's it's unbelievable. It's got a significant amount of weight to it as well and the gold color is sort of vintage looking. Not only is it amazing looking but.... I got it for only $2.50!! Such a steal!! I cannot wait to wear it during the fall.

5 comments:

  1. Nice find! I love thrifting as well because you never know what treasures you'll find

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love thrifting. I am so obsessed simply because I can find awesome pieces like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow we never see chanel or even coach at our store and if they did get it they snatch it up and lock it up in a glass cabinet and mark the price up...luckily they haven't did that to steve maddens so I can feed my shoe habit lol!

    ReplyDelete